SHORT FORM OF LEASE
LEASE AGREEMENT, made between _ (Landlord) and _ (Tenant). For good consideration it is agreed between the parties as follows:
1. Landlord hereby leases and rents to Tenant the premises describes as follows: (Describe leased premises)
2. This Lease shall be in effect for a term of _ years, commencing on _, 20_ and terminating on _, 20_.
3. Tenant shall pay Landlord the annual rent of $_ during said term, in monthly payments of $_, each, payable monthly in advance.
4. Tenant shall at its own expense provide the following utilities:
Landlord shall at it own expense provide the following utilities:
5.Tenant further agrees that:
a) Upon the expiration of the lease it will return possession of the leased premises in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear, and fire casualty excepted. Tenant shall commit no waste to the leased premises.
b) It shall not assign or sub-let or allow any other person to occupy the leased premises without
Landlord’s prior written consent.
c) It shall not make any material or structural alterations to the leased premises without Landlord’s prior written consent.
d) It shall comply with all building, zoning and health codes and other applicable laws for said leased premises.
e) It shall not conduct a business deemed extra hazardous, a nuisance or requiring an increase fire insurance premiums. Tenant warrantsthe leased premises shall be used only for the following type business: (Describe)
f) In the event of any breach of the payment of rent or any other allowed charge, or other breach of this lease, Landlord shall have full rights to terminate this Lease in accordance with state law and re-enter and claim possession of the leased premises, in addition to such other remedies available to Landlord arising from said breach.
6. This lease shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives. 7. Additional Lease terms:
Signed under seal this _ day of _, 20_.