Request Proposal For Credit Facility
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I refer to our recent telephone conversation regarding our company’s credit and banking requirements.
As you are aware, we are a growing business with correspondingly increasing capital requirements. We have enclosed for your information, our recent financial statements along with our business plan and budget for the forthcoming fiscal year.
Based upon our forecasts, we anticipate requiring a credit facility of approximately [AMOUNT OF CREDIT FACILITY, ex. $750,000].
Would you kindly provide us with a financing proposal which you believe would satisfy our requirements. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or comments, or if you require additional information.
We anxiously await your response.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter of credit facility
- application for credit facility letter
- letter to request for increase credit facilities
- credit facility application letter
- letter requesting bank to provide a credit facility
- letter asking for bank facilities
- grant credit facilities template
- facility letter
- business letter writing requesting for credit facilities
- tHANK YOU LETTER FOR EXTENDED CREDIT FACILITY