Request Deferral of Interest Payment
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We refer to our term loan in the amount of approximately [AMOUNT OF LOAN, ex. $77,000] bearing account no. [ACCOUNT NO. OF LOAN, ex. 12345678].
We are experiencing immediate cash flow problems stemming from [EXPLAIN REASONS FOR CASH FLOW PROBLEMS, ex. the bankruptcy of a key customer], which we feel will temporarily set us back for [PERIOD OF REQUESTED DEFERRAL, ex. two (2) months].
We would respectfully request that you defer interest charges on our loan for this period, so that we can maintain sufficient working capital to meet our operational requirements.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter to defer paper
- letter for deferrment of payment
- apology letter to defer loan payment
- sample letter to defer dissertation for employer
- sample letter to defer payment due to loses
- sample line of credit loan cancellation letter
- sample of reply denying request for deferment of loan payments
- sample request letter less interest
- sample request letter to bank for deferment in emi
- sample request to defer payment