Request Apology For Failing To Honour Check
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
As a result of a clerical error on your part, our check issued to [NAME OF CHECK PAYEE, ex. ABC Corp.] bearing no. [CHECK NO., ex. 9999] and dated [DATE OF CHECK, ex. June 1, 1998] in the amount of [AMOUNT OF CHECK, ex. $10,000] was not honored.
This caused us embarrassment with our key supplier. Would you therefore provide us with a letter confirming the bank’s error, so that we can provide a copy to our supplier and ensure that they do not loose confidence in our financial viability.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- clerical error apology letter
- sample letter for clerical error
- letter apology clerical error
- letter of apology for clerical error
- sample letter asking for apology
- clerical error letter
- letter to honor check issued
- request letter to the bank to honour the cheque
- request apology letter sample
- letter of apolpgy for clerical error