Notifying Bank Of Removal Of Signing Officer
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We have recently removed [NAME AND TITLE OF SIGNING OFFICER BEING REMOVED, ie. Sara Smith, Controller] as a signing officer on our Account No. [ACCOUNT NO., ex. 12345678] effective immediately. Any checks or other account authorizations signed by [him / her] bearing a date on or after the date of this letter should not be honoured.
Please amend your records forthwith.
Please note that all other signing officers, as per your records, remain the same.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to remove signer from bank account
- signing authority letter sample
- Letter of Removal from Office
- removal letter
- Letter Authorizing Bank Signers
- letter of authorization to remove signer of account
- letters transferring signing authority for a bank
- letter for signing off a bank account
- letter of removal of signatory of bank accounts
- bank letter authorized signers