Notifying Bank Of Removal Of Signing Officer
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We have recently removed [NAME AND TITLE OF SIGNING OFFICER BEING REMOVED, ie. Sara Smith, Controller] as a signing officer on our Account No. [ACCOUNT NO., ex. 12345678] effective immediately. Any checks or other account authorizations signed by [him / her] bearing a date on or after the date of this letter should not be honoured.
Please amend your records forthwith.
Please note that all other signing officers, as per your records, remain the same.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- signing authority letter
- letter of authorization to the bank for removing name
- example remove from my checking account letter
- letter to remove name from bank account
- removal letter sample
- LETTER OF DIRECTION FOR BANK SIGNING AUTHORITY
- remove signer from bank account letter
- Removal of Name on Bank Account Letter
- remove someone from bank account letter
- removing officer from booster bank account