Notifying Bank Of Removal Of Signing Officer
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We have recently removed [NAME AND TITLE OF SIGNING OFFICER BEING REMOVED, ie. Sara Smith, Controller] as a signing officer on our Account No. [ACCOUNT NO., ex. 12345678] effective immediately. Any checks or other account authorizations signed by [him / her] bearing a date on or after the date of this letter should not be honoured.
Please amend your records forthwith.
Please note that all other signing officers, as per your records, remain the same.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter of Removal from Office
- letter to remove signer from bank account
- signing authority letter sample
- sample letter of removal notice
- letter of authorization to sign checks
- example of removal letter
- removal notice sample letter
- SMAPLE LETTER TO BANK MANAGER TO REMOVED THE NAME OF THE DECEASED DIRECTOR FROM THE JOINT ACCOUNT
- authorization to endorse joint check
- letter for signing authority