August 7, 2010
Human Resources Manager
Helen’s Healthcare Products Limited
# 80, Raman Street
Sub: Application for the post of receptionist.
I have come to know from Ms. Kavitha Nair, who is working in your firm as a stenographer, that you have a vacancy for a receptionist. I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the same.
I came to know of the cordial work environment in your company and I am eager to be a part of it. My resume attached to this letter will give you a clear picture of my qualifications and experience. I speak English and Malayalam very well and can also converse in Hindi and Tamil. I have a well-modulated voice and have experience in dealing with various inquiries on the phone. Also, I can be of service in typing when required, as I have completed a course in stenography.
I hope I will be given the opportunity to attend a personal interview.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- aplication letter for recepcionist vacance
- application letter for receptionist
- job application for the post of receptionist
- sample of application letter for the post of a receptionist in ahospital
- samples of application for receptionist
- sampleof application for the post of receptionist
- sample letter of application for receptionist
- examples of application letter for receptionist in a church
- example of application letter for resecptionist
- applyed letter format for the receptionist