764 Reed House
29th May 2009.
I apologize for my recent inability to show up at my niece’s birthday last week. I had spoken to your wife about baking a cake for her when I got back from Denver but work got in the way and I had to stay for three more days to finish up before I was able to fly back to Los Angeles. I got back on the very day that the birthday was scheduled but passed out due to the sleepless nights and the jetlag.
When I woke up, it was too late to bake the cake and have it ready in time, so I called my sister-in-law, explained my situation and asked her to make arrangements with a nearby Confectionery shop to have the cake I promised decorated and delivered to your doorstep. Your wife is resourceful and it took her ten minutes to locate one, give directions on what words to have on the cake and I wired the money to her in time to pick it up an hour later. I am sorry for breaking my promise, please forgive me.
Your beloved sister,
Top Sample Letters terms:
- apology letter to sister in law
- apology letter to brother-in-law
- thank you letter for brother in law
- thank you letter to brother in law
- apology letter to brother in law
- apology letter to brother
- sorry letter for sister
- sorry letter to brother in law
- sample apology letter to sister in law
- letter of apology to brother in law