3rd August 2010,
12A Benjamin Road,
This is to acknowledge that we are in receipt of your notice where by you informed us that the goods shipped to you on (25-7-10) did not confirm your agreement dated on (31-7-10). We regret this unintentional mistake on our part. The delay was caused just because of a delay in the shipment which is purely unexpected. As it is happened due to the circumstances which are not in human hand, we deeply apologize for the delay.
I assure that the goods will be delivered by the end of this week. Your order will be kept on hold till the desired goods arrived and the shipment will start thereafter. Please accept our apology for this inconvenience. We will be looking forward to your positive response so that we can maintain the mutual beneficial relationship in the future.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- apology letter to customer complaint
- response to a customer complaint
- a sample letter to answer a complaint from customer for undelivered goods
- apology letter customer complain
- Apology letter in response to a complaint
- apology to customer complaint
- late response to customer
- replying complaint letter and hold the customer
- Response to Customer Complaint late