July 28, 2010
Mr. Dhandapani Dayalan,
58/41, VOC Street,
Dear Mr. Dayalan
This letter is to inform you that we wish to terminate the lease offered to you for setting up shop on our premises in VOC Street, Chetpet last year. At this point I would like to remind you of our original contract, which mentions that the lease is for one year, after which it is to be renewed. On June 30, 2010, it has been a year since you occupied the building.
You have been a good tenant, paying all your rentals on time. You have taken good care to maintain our property. However, we regret that we are not able to lease the building to you anymore. I have decided to use the building to start a business of my own and hope you will cooperate.
I request you to kindly accept this termination and vacate the building by August 15, 2010, so that I can take care of my business.
Regret the inconvenience caused.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to terminate lease agreement
- termination of lease agreement letter
- letter to terminate rental agreement
- sample letter termination of lease
- letter of termination of rental agreement
- letter for terminating lease agreement
- letter terminating lease agreement
- letter to cancel a lease agreement
- termination sample lease cover letter for tenants
- free sample of termination of lease by landlord