July 28, 2010
To Whomsoever it May Concern
This agreement is made on 28 July 2010.
1. M/s. Ganesh Rubber Works, Annanagar, Chennai.
2. M/s. Tubes and Tyres, Ambattur, Chennai.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
That in consideration of the mutual terms and conditions to be adhered to by the said parties, the first party hereby agrees that it shall continue to supply the rubber in the required quantities for a period of one year.
The second party hereby covenants and agrees that it shall make the payments on time.
The first party hereby agrees that if any item is found deficient in quality, the payment for that lot would be in terms of that quality.
This agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their successors.
This agreement is not intended to confer any benefits to a third party whether under the Contracts Act or otherwise.
IN WITNESS whereof these parties have executed this agreement on 28 July 2010.
Signed by: David Johnson
Signed by: Muthuswami Karuppaiah
Signed on behalf of M/s. Ganesh Rubber Works
Signed on behalf of M/s. Tubes and Tyres
In the presence of (witness) In the presence of (witness)
Top Sample Letters terms:
- agreement of witness sample
- letter of agreement form
- Letter of Agreement Forms
- medical letter of agreement
- sample form of agreement
- sample of letter of agreement document reviewed
- sample of a short agree letter
- sample supply contract termination letter
- third party commission agreement format
- sample letter of agreement plagiarism