154, Main Street,
St. Francisco High School,
Sub-Request Letter for the Admission of My Daughter in Your School
I hereby request you for the admission of my daughter in your school. She has just completed her ninth from California Public School. She has passed all the exams with impressive grades. I have attached photocopies of her grade sheets with this letter for your convenient to judge her performance. I have also attached the duly filled admission form for the prompt admission of my daughter in your school, which is considered as one of the top schools for high schooling in California.
You can check the talent and ability of my daughter from her certificates and prizes which she has won in her extra curriculum activities of her previous school. Ms. Angelina, who teaches Math in your school, knows my daughter as well as her ability very well. I have also attached two recommendation letters, one from Ms. Angelina and other from her present school Principal.
I hope that you will give due consideration to my request letter.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter Requesting Admission to School
- parent recommendation letter for daughter
- thank you letter to principal from parent
- letter for admission request to high school
- letter to school requesting acceptance
- request for school admission
- parent recommendation letter for child scholarship
- parent letter of recommendation sample
- letter from a parent about his daughter during admission in a school
- request letter for admission in school